Brazil v Bolivia Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th June 201912th June 2019 / lee
Brazil v Bolivia Copa America Preview, 15th June 1.30pm
Brazil are the hosts of the 2019 Copa America and they will be looking to fire up the crowds with a good opening win. They don’t have their talisman Neymar available though as he misses the entire tournament through injury. Can Bolivia, who very little form on their side, frustrate the Selecao? Read our Brazil v Bolivia betting tips for more.
Brazil v Bolivia Betting Odds*
Brazil News and Form
So it is no Neymar for Brazil, but that shouldn’t stop them collecting a win in this fixture at all. Brazil are in winning form with a W9 D1 record in their last ten games. Those were all international friendly games, but they haven’t been particularly prolific throughout. Well, except for a 7-0 win over Honduras in their final warm-up match last weekend. In their last seven games, they have scored no more than two goals in five of them.
Brazil have taken a clean sheet in all but two of their last ten games, so there’s a decent chance that they will get out without conceding. Without Neymar where are the goals going to come from? It is Man City star Gabriel Jesus who is the 11/4 joint-favourite alongside Richarlison in the first goalscorer market. Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino is 4/1* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 12th, 2019 at 3:32 p.m.). They should be easing to a comfortable opening win to get the crowd on their side.
Brazil v Bolivia Head to Head
Brazil are W20 D4 L5 in the head to head against Bolivia
Brazil have conceded just one goal in their last five against Bolivia
The most recent meeting was in World Cup 2018 qualifying which ended in 0-0 draw
Bolivia have won one of the last eight against Brazil
Bolivia News and Form
Bolivia have not been warming up with any form behind them. They are on a three-match losing streak at the moment, without having scored a goal in that sequence. Since the start of September last year Bolivia have won just one game, which was a friendly 3-0 win over Myanmar. That’s the sum of it really. They are W1 D4 L4 in their last nine games now.
Their last warm-up match was a 2-0 defeat against world champions France. Bolivia haven’t conceded more than two goals in any of their last nine games now, so that is some kind of positive and they could, therefore, keep the score down. However, they have failed to score in five of their last six games now. They have only scored in one of their last five games against Brazil.
Brazil v Bolivia Tips & Odds
Who will win – Brazil v Bolivia Predictions
Brazil have had some misfires in recent Copa America tournaments and while they are winning form, Tite’s men don’t look all that prolific in front of goal. Bolivia have been in poor form but they are not conceding a boat-full of goals. A Brazil 2-0 correct score doesn’t look a bad option.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Leeds v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st September 2019
- Rangers v Feyenoord Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Manchester United v Astana Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th September 2019
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Bolivia, Bolivia Copa America, Brazil, brazil copa america, Brazil v Bolivia, copa america, Copa America odds