Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 201918th October 2019 / lee
Bournemouth v Norwich Premier League Preview, 19th October 3.00pm
The Cherries will see this as a good opportunity on home soil to get a little bit of momentum going again after having lost their last league outing. Norwich started the weekend sitting second from bottom in the league and on a three-match losing streak. The goals continue to flow against them. Read our Bournemouth v Norwich betting tips for more.
Bournemouth v Norwich Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 17th, 2019 at 4:35 p.m.)
Bournemouth News and Form
The Cherries had a setback in their last game as they lost 1-0 away at Arsenal. It was a pretty good defensive showing from Bournemouth though against a good Arsenal attack. But they are still without a clean sheet on the board this season in the top flight. The home record of the Cherries is W1 D2 L1. The one win that they took was against Everton who are currently sat down in the bottom three, one place above Norwich. So there should be something here for the Cherries.
Bournemouth have averaged 1.75 goals per home game this season, with 75% of their games at the Vitality ending over 2.5 goals. Two of the three league wins this season that the Cherries have taken have been by a two-goal margin. There has been a trend of the Cherries drawing at half time in three of their four home games. Both teams have scored in each of Bournemouth’s home games this season. The Cherries have scored at least two in each of their last two.
Bournemouth v Norwich Head to Head
This is the first league meeting since the 2015/16 EPL
There have been over 2.5 goals in each of the last four meetings
Bournemouth beat Norwich in last season’s League Cup
Each of the last three meetings all competitions have ended in a home win
Norwich News and Form
Norwich are not in a good place at the moment, as their defence continues to be a major Achilles heel for them. They are on a three-match losing streak now, conceding nine goals and scoring just one in that sequence. Norwich have lost all four of their away games this season and have only managed to net the one away goal. Problematically for them, they have conceded at an average of 2.5 goals per road game.
They have failed to score in their last three away games and they have conceded at least two goals in all four road games played. That has happened in each of their last six top-flight fixtures, home and away combined. Norwich have also been losing at halftime in all four of their away games. Eight of the ten goals that they have conceded on their travels have come in the first half of fixtures. The Canaries have scored in two of their last five games only now.
Bournemouth v Norwich Tips & Odds
Who will win – Bournemouth v Norwich Predictions
The Cherries may well be able to come out and express themselves with a big win in this one. Norwich are not as big of a threat away from home as they are at Carrow Road. A convincing Bournemouth win could well be on the cards.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Bournemouth, Bournemouth premier league, Bournemouth v Norwich, Norwich, Norwich Premier League, Premier League, Premier League odds