Bolton vs MK Dons Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 201915th November 2019 / lee
Bolton vs MK Dons League One Preview, 16th November 7.45 pm
Bolton, who started the season with their massive points deduction, have the chance to move into positive figures on the weekend. A win on home soil against the MK Dons will see that happen. The MK Dons are also having their issues this season, starting the weekend in the bottom three along with the Trotters. Read our Bolton vs MK Dons betting tips for more.
Bolton vs MK Dons Betting Odds*
MK Dons 12/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 13th, 2019 at 3:33 p.m.)
Bolton News and Form
Postponed games, saved from being kicked out of the league and a huge deduction of 12 points is not the way to start a season. That is what Bolton have had to endure. But, a recent burst of form has seen them move up to -2 for the season, so a win will finally see them in the back. If they were to win this game then they would be 12 points adrift of the MK Dons who are the third-from-bottom. But still, a win this season for Bolton is going to be a big deal.
They are looking for their third win on the bounce having beaten Bristol Rover and Fleetwood, surprise wins for the Trotters as both of those opponents are sat up inside the top ten. The home form of Bolton this season is W1 D4 L2, their success over Fleetwood last time out giving them their first cheer on home turf this season. Bolton have scored only four goals in their home campaign, but haven’t been defensively terrible with 10 against them. They have earned a clean sheet in 43% of home fixtures.
Bolton vs MK Dons Head to Head
This is the first meeting since the 2016/17 League One season
Both games ended in a 1-1 draw in that campaign
The head to head is even from four previous meetings at one win each
Both teams have scored in each of the last three meetings
MK Dons News and Form
The MK Dons are not enjoying a great run of form. Far from it. They have taken just one point from their last nine League One fixtures. So they have badly gone off the rails and the problem for them has been a lack of goals. A severe lack. They have scored just one goal only in their last six games played in total. They actually started the season pretty well but since the middle of September it has been doom and gloom.
The Dons have netted in two of their last nine league outings for a total of two goals. They have managed one away clean sheet in this campaign, conceding at an average of 1.6 per road fixture. Seven of their eleven league defeats this season have been by a one-goal margin. There is no team in the league with a worse away record than the MK Dons this season and Saturday’s opponents Bolton are the only team to have scored fewer goals in the division than they have done.
Bolton vs MK Dons Tips & Odds
Who will win – Bolton vs MK Dons Predictions
Bolton have a decent chance at another three points in this one. With the MK Dons in horrendous form and simply offering no threat in front of goal, there is a clear direction in which to lean in this one. That’s the home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Bolton, Bolton League One, Bolton vs MK Dons, League One, League One odds, MK Dons, MK Dons League One