Birmingham vs Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips, 9th November 20198th November 2019 / lee
Birmingham vs Fulham Championship Preview, 9th November 3.00pm
The Blues have enjoyed some good successes at St Andrew’s recently and will be looking to keep their good home form going. It would be a fourth straight home win if they beat Fulham on the weekend. The Cottagers are struggling to get those wins on the board, taking one in their last five only. Read our Birmingham vs Fulham betting tips for more.
Birmingham vs Fulham Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 7th, 2019 at 6:35 p.m.)
Birmingham News and Form
The Blues have won their last three league home games, the most recent of which was a 2-1 success over Luton. All three wins in that sequence were by one goal margin, so there is a trend right off the bat. Birmingham have taken a W5 D1 L1 record this season at home, which is superb. Only Preston and Cardiff have produced a better home record than that. Despite the good home success, Birmingham have conceded in 71% of their home games this season.
Four of their five home wins have been by a margin of one goal, as has six of their seven league wins home and away combined. In total Birmingham have conceded only five goals at home this season in the league. While their stats are superb, it is worth noting that four of their wins at St Andrew’s have been against the current bottom four. So their home record could be a little skewed because of that. Birmingham have scored 69% of their goals this season in the second half of fixtures.
Birmingham vs Fulham Head to Head
The two traded home win sin the 2017/18 Championship
Each of the last three meetings have ended in a home win
Both teams have scored in one of the last four meetings
Fulham have won one of the last seven games against Birmingham
Fulham News and Form
Fulham were tripped up by Hull last weekend. That was a big 3-0 reverse that they took at Craven Cottage. It leaves Fulham with a W1 D2 L2 record in their last five league games. They have failed to score in three of their last four too, which is worth noting. The away record of the Cottagers this season is W2 D3 L2 so nothing to get too excited about. The two wins have been at teams who are currently 18th or lower.
Fulham have come up with only the one away clean sheet this season. Even though the goals have dried up for them recently, only four teams have scored more goals in the Championship that Fulham have done. However, Fulham have only scored 45% of all their league goals this season away from Craven Cottage. Only 29% of Fulham’s away games this season have made it over 2.5 goals.
Birmingham vs Fulham Tips & Odds
Who will win – Birmingham vs Fulham Predictions
Hard to read this one really as Birmingham’s successes at home have largely been against struggling teams. So will they handle Fulham? It may be worth a flutter on the home side nicking this one as the Cottagers have just lost their way in front of goal.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Birmingham, Birmingham Championship, Birmingham vs Fulham, Championship, Championship odds, Fulham, Fulham Championship