BetVictor launch new £100,000 Golden Goal free-to-play game19th October 2016 / lee
There is has been a brilliant new product launched by online betting site BetVictor, with the help from a famous face. The bookmaker drafted in Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp to help get their new promotion up an running and the weekly free-play game will give both new and existing customer the chance to win up to £100,000 in the first week.
BetVictor did something similar for Euro 2016 when they had their Euro 2016 Million Pound Goal campaign running. The Golden Goal product now will get punters to correctly predict the minute and the scorer of the opening goal in a preselected match. More often than not, that selected match for the promotion will be the late televised kick-off on a Sunday afternoon.
The first edition of the BetVictor Golden Goal will be running ahead of the massive Manchester United v Chelsea clash on the weekend, which sees Jose MOurinho head back to Stamford Bridge. To celebrate the launch, £100,000 is the prize pool available to be won on the first goal scored at the Bridge and this amount will rollover and increase weekly by £25,000 if there is no winner.
After the initial Golden Goal pool has been won, the prize pool go to to £25,000 each week and as usual with pool betting, if there is more than one winner the prize will be shared.
All BetVictor account holders will automatically receive one free prediction each week but there is also the chance for them to collect a couple more. Punters can earn up to two additional predictions each week by placing real money bets on any BetVictor product.
BetVictor Head of Sportsbook Product, Eoin Ryan, said:
“The Golden Goal provides new and existing customers with a free opportunity to win a serious sum of money on just one goal, every week. Simple As.
“We’ve also made it possible to earn up to two additional Golden Goal predictions each week, simply by placing sports bets or playing in our Casino. We are confident the product will prove very popular both in attracting new customers and retaining existing ones and it will bring another level of excitement to the weekend’s football.
“We remain committed to providing our customers with a simple, enjoyable and intuitive betting experience.”
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Nürnberg v Borussia Dortmund Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th February 2019
- Huesca v Athletic Bilbao Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th February 2019
- Doncaster v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Swansea v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Blackburn v Middlesbrough Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Bristol City v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 2019
- Chelsea v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th February 2019
- Wigan Warriors v Sydney Roosters Winner Odds & Preview
- Sheffield United v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th February 2019