Bet365 Edit Bet feature allows for further Acca control13th January 2017 / lee
This information is based on our personal experiences with the Bet365 Edit Bet feature in January 2017 and represents solely our opinion.
Bet management is a key part of your betting and being able to take as much control as you possibly can with even your active wagers is a great thing. Bet365’s Edit Bet feature allows for such comprehensive control, it makes managing your active bets so easy. For single bets and active accumulators that can be cash out, you also have the ability to Edit the bet through this highly-praised feature.
Through the feature, say you had an accumulator running (and qualifying selections can be pre-match or in-play) that you aren’t entirely happy with, you have the ability to change your bet. You can swap, add or remove selections. On an unsettled single bet you have the ability to swap and adds selections as well.
So if you had a correct score on a match and decided that maybe you want to go a different route, you could add a selection to that, or swap out that original selection, as long as the bet is eligible for the cash out option. The Edit Bet feature can be used whenever the Cash Out feature is available for all unsettled selection within your bet and make your changes.
Even in the instance of having an accumulator where some of the selections or settled, if you aren’t entirely happy with the selections that you have left running on the bet, then you have the power of the edit. Again, you can go and cut a selection entirely or swap it out, or of course if you wanted to expand the bet, you can add to it. This is the power that you have at your fingertips with the Bet365 Edit Bet feature.
Editing a bet can be done directly through the betting slip where in the top right hand corner you will see the link. Editing a bet can be done on a mobile or tablet device, you have the option to Add a Selection, Swap a Selection or Remove a Selection. After any editing, you will have to hit save and then within five seconds hit confirm. When you do edit a bet, the current Cash Out value will be used as the new stake and then the prices will be updated to reflect the live odds that are currently running and not the initial prices.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019