Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 201918th November 2019 / lee
Belgium vs Cyprus Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 19th November 7.45 pm
Belgium have won their qualification group as was expected from them. They really haven’t have not faced a challenge along the way either. They took an easy win over second-placed Russia on the weekend and a win here will give them a 100% successful qualification campaign. Read our Belgium vs Cyprus betting tips for more.
Belgium vs Cyprus Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 16th, 2019 at 10:24 p.m.)
Belgium News and Form
Nine wins from nine it has been for Belgium. 34 goals scored in those matches as well. They were red-hot favourites to win the group and they have done it with some aplomb. On Saturday they made a trip to Russia and took a 4-1 success there. That was just the second goal that the Belgium team have conceded in their nine qualification matches.
The Red Devils have scored at least three goals in each of their four home matches played so far. Belgium suffered just one defeat in their last sixteen games (W14 D1). This is most likely just going to be about how many goals they can put on the board. It was a 2-0 win which they took out in Cyprus in the first meeting. Romelu Lukaku is their top scorer with 7 goals in this campaign, with Eden Hazard on five.
Belgium vs Cyprus Head to Head
Belgium have won all six previous meetings with Cyprus
Cyprus have yet to score a single goal against Belgium
Belgium have scored at least two goals in each of their last three against Cyprus
Belgium’s homes wins over Cyprus have been 4-0 and 5-0 successes
Cyprus News and Form
Cyprus are eliminated and cannot get to Euro 2020. They have earned a W3 D1 L5 record so far in this qualification campaign. On the weekend they lost 2-1 at home against Scotland but did more than enough in the game to have gotten a draw out of it. Cyprus are W2 L2 out on road in this campaign, with their only victory happening at San Marino.
Cyprus have lost four of their last seven competitive fixtures (W2 D1). They have won their last two out on the road in the group, their wins happening in back to back at San Marino and Kazkathan. That snapped a run of 10 away games without a win that they had been on (competitive and friendly)
Belgium vs Cyprus Tips & Odds
Who will win – Belgium vs Cyprus Predictions
It should be a walk in the park for Belgium, who are full of goals. Cyprus are not up to the quality to stop the Red Devils in their own backyard. Belgium may be able to push on and cover a -3.75 Asian Handicap with the firepower that they have.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Rochdale vs Wrexham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Belgium, Belgium Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Belgium vs Cyprus, Cyprus, Cyprus Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds