Belarus v Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 11th June 201910th June 2019 / lee
Belarus v Northern Ireland Euro 2020 qualifiers Preview, 11th June 7.45pm
Northern Ireland made it three wins from three at the start of Eeuro 2020 qualification with a win over Estonia on Saturday. It’s back into action out on the road for them as they visit Belarus. Belarus are bottom without a point. The Irish need to continue taking maximum points ahead of much bigger tests to come. Read our Belarus v Northern Ireland betting tips for more.
Belarus v Northern Ireland Betting Odds*
Northern Ireland 13/8
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 9th, 2019 at 6:50 p.m.)
Belarus News and Form
Belarus are on a three-match losing streak at the moment after a 2-0 home loss against Germany on the weekend. That is eight goals that they have conceded in their three Euro 2020 qualification matches so far. Belarus had been on a good seven-match unbeaten streak of form before these qualifiers. That was from the Nations League where they were facing much weaker opposition than what they are coming up against in this group.
Belarus are W2 D1 L1 in their last four home games but came up a long way short of looking any kind of threat again Germany on Saturday. They have scored just one goal in their last three games now, which was in their 2-1 loss at Northern Ireland in their second qualification match of this campaign. The bonus for them is that they won their Nations League group so are at least guaranteed a Euro 2020 qualification play-off place. They aren’t likely to break the top two in this group.
Belarus v Northern Ireland Head to Head
Belarus lost 2-1 in Belfast earlier in this qualification campaign
This will be the first meeting between the two nations in Belarus
Northern Ireland News and Form
The Irish are on a three-match winning streak at the moment. That is crucial to their qualification hopes. They have to win all of these games against the weaker group opponents. That is because they are going to have big games against the Netherlands and Germany in the group to come. Northern Ireland don’t have the cushion of having earned a qualification play-off place via the Nations League, so have to book a top-two finish in this group. That’s going to be mightily tough.
But this still will have lifted their spirits. They had lost four of their previous six games (W1 D1) before the start of the Euro 2020 qualification campaign. They will want their defence to tighten up against because they have taken just one clean sheet in their last four games. As a positive in attack, they have scored exactly two goals in each of the last three games. The away form of the Irish isn’t great as they are only W1 D1 L2 in their last four games out on the road, failing to score in three of those.
Belarus v Northern Ireland Tips & Odds
Who will win – Belarus v Northern Ireland Predictions
Belarus are out of form and Northern Ireland know that their qualification hopes are going to be hugely dependent on them getting maximum points from games like this. They do have a bit of wind in their sails. Northern Ireland to win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Leeds v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st September 2019
- Rangers v Feyenoord Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Manchester United v Astana Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th September 2019
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Belarus, Belarus Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Belarus v Northern Ireland, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland Euro 2020 Qualifiers