Belarus v Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th October 201912th October 2019 / lee
Belarus v Netherlands Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 13th October 5.00pm
Belarus are out of the automatic qualification picture in Group C. This isn’t about them, it’s about the Netherlands who are in a three-way battle with Germany and Northern Ireland for one of the two automatic qualification spots. Will this be a tricky road trip for the Dutch? Read our Belarus v Netherlands betting tips for more.
Belarus v Netherlands Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 11th, 2019 at 9:12 p.m.)
Belarus News and Form
With a W1 D1 L4 record, Belarus are not going to reach Euro 2020 through the automatic qualification route. They will have a chance through the playoffs though because they won their Nations League group. In their six games, they have only scored three goals. Their campaign started with a 4-0 loss in the Netherlands, but will they be able to frustrate the Dutch back in Minsk?
Belarus have only lost two of their last seven home fixtures (W2 D3). They are without a goal in their last four on home soil though. In the group, they have only suffered narrow home losses against Germany and Northern Ireland while playing out a 0-0 draw with Estonia.
Belarus v Netherlands Head to Head
The Netherlands have won the last three meetings
Belarus beat the Netherlands at home in Euro 2008 qualification
Both teams have scored in three of the last four meetings
Six of the last seven meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Netherlands News and Form
This isn’t about whether or not the Netherlands are going to suffer a shock upset. It’s whether they are going to break down Belarus on the night? The Dutch looked set for a 1-1 home draw against Northern Ireland on Thursday until they popped up with two goals in stoppage time to claim the win. That was their third win on the bounce, but they were far from convincing in that fixture, with Northern Ireland taking a deserved lead in the fixture.
The Netherlands are top of the group because of the head to head tiebreaker over Germany. They are on a W4 L1 record and hold the same record as Germany in goals scored and goals conceded. They aren’t in a position to drop points in a game which they should easily win. The Netherlands have won their last two road games, scoring 4 goals in each. But they were on a six-match winless streak of road form before that (D4 L2) granted against much tougher opposition than Belarus.
Belarus v Netherlands Tips & Odds
Who will win – Belarus v Netherlands Predictions
Belarus probably are not going to be able to stick out the full 90 minutes and keep the Dutch off the scoreboard. The Netherlands know that they have a job to do and aren’t likely to concede on their way to pick up three points.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Belarus, Belarus Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Belarus v Netherlands, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Netherlands, Netherlands Euro 2020 Qualifiers