BATE v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th February 201912th February 2019 / lee
BATE v Arsenal Europa League Preview, 14th February 5.55pm
Arsenal took two big wins over BATE in last season’s Europa League groups stage. The English Premier League side are red-hot favourites to progress through as the two meet up again, this time in the round of 32 knockouts. Read our BATE v Arsenal betting tips for more.
BATE v Arsenal Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 11th, 2019 at 11:18 p.m.)
BATE v Arsenal Preview
BATE who are the Belarusian champions, were up against English opposition in his season’s group stage. They faced Chelsea there and lost both encounters against the Blues 1-0. It didn’t look as if they were going to get out of the group at all really, but they pulled out back to back wins at the end to squeeze through. That was their fourth group stage campaign in the Europa League. This is their appearance in the round of 32. They were on a five-match winless streak at home in Europe before a 2-0 win over Vidi on matchday five. Overall BATE are W6 D5 L7 at home in the Europa League (including qualification). They have lost all six previous games against English opponents, four of them by a one-goal margin.
Arsenal breezed through their group stage, winning five of their six games (D1). They met BATE in the group stage of last season’s campaign and earned a 4-2 way win and then a 6-0 victory back in North London. In the round of 32 in last season’s campaign, Arsenal met Swedish debutants Ostersund, Arsenal’s first ever game at that stage of the competition. The Gunners won the away leg, but slipped to a loss back at home, still getting through on aggregate. Arsenal’s overall record in the Europa League is W7 D1 L2 with a total of 19 goals scored and just the six against them. They took a clean sheet in five of their six group stage games.
Who will win – BATE v Arsenal Predictions
Will Arsenal go full strength for this? Probably not and that could mean this ends up being one of those low-key away affairs for them. The best option we can size up is the Arsenal to win to nil at 6/4 odds* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 11th, 2019 at 11:18 p.m.).
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Blackburn v Bolton Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Wigan v Preston Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Brentford v Leeds Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Stoke v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Reading v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Derby v QPR Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Rotherham v Birmingham Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Everton v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st April 2019
Tags: Arsenal, Arsenal europa league, BATE, BATE europa league, BATE v Arsenal, Europa League, Europa League odds