Barcelona vs Valladolid Prediction & Betting Tips, 29th October 201928th October 2019 / lee
Barcelona vs Valladolid La Liga Preview, 29th October 8.15pm
Barcelona had a break on the weekend as El Clasico against Real Madrid was cancelled. They swing back into action on Tuesday with a game at the Camp Nou against Valladolid. Barcelona will be looking to move back to the top of the table on the night, but Valladolid are on a very good unbeaten streak at the moment. Read our Barcelona vs Valladolid betting tips for more.
Barcelona vs Valladolid Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 28th, 2019 at 4:23 p.m.)
Barcelona News and Form
Barcelona are on a four-match winning streak in La Liga. They have banked a clean sheet in each of their last three played. Because of protests in Catalonia over the weekend, their home game against Real Madrid was postponed, so they had extra rest. Barcelona have slowly grown into the season and while they have looked a little flat at times, they are scoring well. Barcelona have netted at least two goals in all but two of their league games this season.
They are averaging four goals per home game this season and have taken a clean sheet in just one of their four at the Camp Nou. Barcelona have scored in both halves in three of their four home games. They have also been leading at the halftime break in three of their four on home soil (D1). Luis Suarez is on a three-match scoring streak in the league for Barcelona who have remained perfect at home with four wins from four.
Barcelona vs Valladolid Head to Head
Barcelona won both league meetings last season 1-0
Each of the last three meetings have gone under 1.5 goals
Barcelona are W25 D5 L4 in the overall head to head with Valladolid
Valladolid have lost 10 of the last 11 games with Barcelona
Valladolid News and Form
Valladolid earned a win at home against Eibar on the weekend, moving them onto a five-match unbeaten streak. Within that sequence of matches, they have picked up a point against the current leaders Granada and Atletico Madrid. Both of those positive results were at home though. Out on their travels in this season’s La Liga, Vallodlid have taken a W2 D2 L2 record.
The two wins that they have recorded their travels have been against Real Betis and Espanyol, both of which are in the bottom four. Valladolid are the joint lowest scorers in the top half of the league table but have the joint second-best defensive record of all teams in the top ten. Just one of their away games this season have made it over 2.5 goals. There has been a trend with Valladolid drawing at half time in four of their six away games.
Barcelona vs Valladolid Tips & Odds
Who will win – Barcelona vs Valladolid Predictions
Barcelona have been moving along nicely with some positive form and they should be able to extend their good record against Valladolid. They will likely get their home win on the board with a clean sheet as well.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Barcelona, Barcelona La Liga, Barcelona vs Valladolid, La Liga, La Liga Odds, Valladolid, Valladolid La Liga