Barcelona v Real Betis Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th August 201923rd August 2019 / lee
Barcelona v Real Betis La Liga Preview, 25th August 6.00pm
Some early troubles for Barcelona who were beaten 1-0 at Athletic Bilbao on the opening weekend of the new season. They didn’t have Lionel Messi available because of injury and they looked disjointed. Will they be able to come up with a response against Betis, who also lost their opener? Read our Barcelona v Real Betis betting tips for more.
Barcelona v Real Betis Betting Odds*
Real Betis 9/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 20th, 2019 at 9:40 p.m.)
Barcelona News and Form
Barcelona hit a bump in their opening game of the new La Liga season. They suffered a 1 -0 away defeat at Athletic Bilbao. After their big summer of spending, that was a shocker. They didn’t play with any fluency at any point in that opener and they were without main man Lionel Messi. Both Frenkie de Jong and Antoine Greizmann made their La Liga debuts with the Catalans.
Last season Barcelona produced a W15 D3 L1 record at the Camp Nou in the top flight. They won their final seven home games of the last campaign and will be hoping that they can pick up immediately on that kind of form. Barcelona scored in all of their home games last season averaging 2.7 goals per fixture. In total they took a clean sheet in 47% of home games in Liga. They conceded just one goal in their final five home games.
Barcelona v Real Betis Head to Head
The two traded away wins last season
Each of the last three meetings have produced at least four goals
Barcelona have won three of the last four meetings
Betis have conceded 11 goals in their last three visits to the Nou Camp
Real Betis News and Form
Betis were also losers on the opening weekend of the new season at home against Valladolid 2-1. Real Betis finished last season’s campaign in 10th place in the table but only won six of their nineteen away games (D3 L10). However, it is worth noting that they did actually win away at both Barcelona and Real Madrid during the last campaign, two of three road wins that they took on their travels last season at top-ten clubs. They struggled for goals on their travels, averaging just one goal exactly per fixture. Seven of the ten away losses than they suffered in total were by a margin of just one goal.
Barcelona v Real Betis Tips & Odds
Who will win – Barcelona v Real Betis Predictions
Last weekend Barcelona looked like they had never played together. It was a really poor effort from them, but they should be better on home soil, after some big changes in the summer it just needs a bit of time to come together. Barcelona to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Barcelona, Barcelona La Liga, Barcelona v Real Betis, La Liga, La Liga Odds, Real Betis, Real Betis La Liga