Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 201914th November 2019 / lee
Austria vs North Macedonia Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 16th November 7.45 pm
Group G is fascinating. Poland are more than likely to get one of the qualification spots, so that leaves four teams (of which Austria are one) to compete for the other one. A win in this fixture would get the Austrians to Euro 2020. North Macedonia need a win to pull within two points of them with one game to play. Read our Austria vs North Macedonia betting tips for more.
Austria vs North Macedonia Betting Odds*
North Macedonia 12/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 13th, 2019 at 3:33 p.m.)
Austria News and Form
Austria have taken a W5 D1 L2 record in this qualification group. They are top scorers in the section with 17 in total from their eight games played. They have taken a W3 L1 record on home soil in this campaign, the one reverse happening against leaders Poland. It’s been two clean sheets from them in their four home games. Given that their home output has been strong, they will expect to hold themselves together in this one.
Austria have put together an unbeaten six-match run in the qualifiers after a striking start in losing their opening two (W5 D1). The home record of Austria in European Championship home qualifiers is excellent. They have won seven of their last eight such matches (this campaign’s defeat against Poland the exception). In that sequence of eight home qualifiers, Poland have banked six clean sheets as well.
Austria vs North Macedonia Head to Head
Austria took a 4-1 win in the first meeting in this campaign
That was the first international between North Macedonia and Austria
North Macedonia News and Form
North Macedonia have some work to do in this one. With them absolutely needing a win, it does at least mean that they can turn up with single-minded intent. They need to throw everything that they have at this. It is a W3 D2 L3 record that they have taken in this campaign and out on the road, it is a W1 D2 L1 record that they have taken. Their one win happened out at the already-eliminated Latvia.
Their last qualifier saw them make a trip to Poland where they lost 2-0, which was after having secured excellent back to back successes over Latvia and Slovenia. North Macedonia have lost just one of their last five competitive away games on the road (W2 D2) but aside from their trip to Poland in this qualification campaign, they haven’t really faced anyone of note. Certainly not of Austria’s quality. North Macedonia have won only one of their last nine European Championship qualification away games.
Austria vs North Macedonia Tips & Odds
Who will win – Austria vs North Macedonia Predictions
North Macedonia are probably going to come up short of producing a famous night that they need out in Vienna. They have to push hard in his one but that is likely to leave them exposed at some point and they will probably be picked off. Home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Austria, Austria Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Austria vs North Macedonia, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, North Macedonia, North Macedonia Euro 2020 Qualifiers