Atalanta v Sassuolo Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 201922nd May 2019 / lee
Atalanta v Sassuolo Serie A Preview, 25th May 3.00pm
Atalanta still have their Champions League destiny in their own hands. They picked up a good point against Juventus last weekend and a win at home on the weekend will guarantee that they get their top four finish. Sassuolo are mid-table and out of winning touch. Read our Atalanta v Sassuolo betting tips for more.
Atalanta v Sassuolo Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on May 20th, 2019 at 11:23 p.m.)
Atalanta News and Form
One more win and Atalanta make the Champions League. What a story it has been for them so far this season. Can they close out the deal? They picked up a 1-1 draw with Juventus last weekend in Turin, a game that Atalanta looked set to win until ten minutes from time. That snapped a four-match winning streak of form that Atalanta had been on. It did extend them to a twelve match undefeated streak of form though in Serie A.
Atalanta are unbeaten in their last six on home soil, winning four of those. Across the course of the season, they have produced a W9 D5 L4 record at home in the league. They have bagged themselves a clean sheet in 33% of those home games and they have averaged 1.8 goals per home fixture. 61% of Atalanta’s home games have gone over 2.5 goals. No team in Serie A has earned more points over the last eight rounds of action than Atalanta. They remain the top scorers in the division.
Atalanta v Sassuolo Head to Head
Atalanta claimed a 6-2 win over Sassuolo earlier this season
Atalanta are on a four-match winning streak against Sassuolo
Sassuolo are winless in ten against Atalanta
Atalanta leads the overall head to head W8 D4 L2
Sassuolo News and Form
Sassuolo have not done a lot of winning recently, but they have been a tough side to beat. They are W2 D5 L1 in their last eight league games. The one defeat in that sequence did happen in their last away game which was at Torino. Overall this season Sassuolo have produced the four away wins only (D6 L8) and all four of those successes were against sides currently in the bottom half of the table.
Sassuolo have gone D1 L6 away from home against the current top seven in Serie A. They have averaged just a tiny bit over a goal per away game this season, but have taken a clean sheet in a third of their road fixtures. Five of their eight away losses for the season have been by a margin of just one goal. Sassuolo are on a five-match scoring streak on their travels currently. Only four teams in the top flight have conceded more goals than they have done though.
Atalanta v Sassuolo Tips & Odds
Who will win – Atalanta v Sassuolo Predictions
Atalanta should be able to deliver here. They have to take the game by the scruff of the neck and because there is bound to be some tensions, it is likely going to be a low scoring game. Atalanta to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Sweden Women v Canada Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
Tags: Atalanta, Atalanta Serie A, Atalanta v Sassuolo, Sassuolo, Sassuolo Serie A, Serie A, Serie A odds