Atalanta v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 6th November 20196th November 2019 / lee
Atalanta v Manchester City Champions League Preview, 6th November 8.00 pm
It is three wins from three for Manchester City in Group C. They eased to a 5-1 home win over Atalanta on Matchday Three to remain in a commanding position. They meet the Italians again with Atalanta going in search of their first points of this campaign. Read our Atalanta v Manchester City betting tips for more.
Atalanta v Manchester City Betting Odds*
Manchester City 1/2
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on 5th November, 2019 at 4:23 p.m.)
Atalanta News and Form
Bigger things would have been expected of Atalanta. After their highest finish ever in Serie A last season, plus going so well again this term on the domestic front, they will not have expected to have found themselves without a point after three games of this campaign. Given that they are facing Man City again this week, that could easily be no points after four. Atalanta have conceded a total of 11 goals in their three group stage games.
In their one home game so far they suffered a 2-1 loss against Shakhtar Donetsk after having taken the lead in the game. They are now five European games without a victory. Atalanta’s dip in form has been a surprise because before Matchday One they had gone undefeated in seven European fixtures.
It has still been just four losses in their 17 however (W7 D6) but three of those have been in this campaign. Atalanta were undefeated in 12 European home games before losing to Shakhtar on Matchday Two. They won their one previous home game against an English side, beating Everton in the 2017 Europa League campaign.
Atalanta v Manchester City Head to Head
The Matchday THree meeting was the first game between the two clubs
Manchester City News and Form
The Citizens have made light work of this qualification campaign. They have so far, scored a total of 10 goals in their three games so far. That is now a total of 24 goals scored in their last seven UEFA Champions League games. Manchester City have only suffered one defeat in their last 12 games in the competitions (W10 D1) and in those dozen games, they have netted a total of 39 goals and have conceded 11.
The Citizens have taken a win in 11 of their last 18 European games, home and away combined (D1 L6). Away from home, they have taken a total of five wins in their last eight (D1 L2) and the last two defeats away from the Etihad have both happened in England. They haven’t lost since 2017 on the road in the Champions League. Manchester City have taken a W4 D4 L3 record against Italian opposition.
Atalanta v Manchester City Tips & Odds
Who will win – Atalanta v Manchester City Predictions
The Italians have surprisingly looked a bit out of their depth in this campaign. As they scored at the Etihad, it is worth having a look at them getting on the scoresheet again. Manchester City are well in control of their own destiny and can complete the double over Atalanta.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Atalanta, Atalanta Champions League, Atalanta v Manchester City, Champions League, Champions League odds, Manchester City, Manchester City Champions League