Arsenal v Vorskla Prediction & Betting Tips – 20th September 201818th September 2018 / lee
Arsenal v Vorskla UEFA Europa League, 20th September 7.55pm
The Gunners missed out on a berth in the Champions League so have to settle for a hunt for glory in the Europa League. It all starts here for them at home against Vorskla Poltava from the Ukraine. The Ukranians don’t have much of a record in Europe behind them so the Gunners will be looking for a positive start. Read our Arsenal v Vorskla betting tips for more.
Arsenal v Vorskla Betting Odds
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 17th, 2018 at 2:12 p.m.)
Arsenal News and Form
Arsenal will be looking for a comfortable start on home soil in their Europa League group. They have gone up against Ukrainian clubs before, and from their ten previous encounters against Ukrainian opposition Arsenal are W4 D2 L4. In that sequence of matches Arsenal have scored 15 and conceded 15 so there is a lot even there. But we are going to back the Gunners to be comfortable in this fixture on Thursday and Arsenal to win to nil at 4/6 odds* (Betting Odds were taken on September 17th, 2018 at 2:12 p.m.) is one of our top Arsenal v Vorskla betting tips.
The Gunners have now strung together a three-match winning streak for the season, but they are struggling at the back a bit. They haven’t taken a clean sheet this season, but even with that in place we are looking at an Arsenal 2-0 correct score at 5/1 odds* (Betting Odds were taken on September 17th, 2018 at 2:12 p.m.). Arsenal reached the semi-finals of the Europa League last season, which was they are first ever campaign in the competition. Their home form last season in Europe was W4 D2 L1. They are W4 D1 in their five previous home games against Ukrainian opposition.
Vorskla News and Form
Vorskla finished third in last season’s Ukrainian Premier League, which was their joint-highest ever finish. This is their seventh European campaign and their second crack at the group stage of the Europa League. They collected just the two points in their previous Europa League campaign. The last time that they got an away win on the board in Europe was back in the 2011/12 Europa League play-off round against Dinamo Bucharest. They are D2 L3 in their five away games in Europe since them.
Arsenal v Vorskla Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between the two clubs.
Who will win – Arsenal v Vorskla Predictions
This has to be a pretty routine victory heading the way of Arsenal in this one. They are facing something of an unknown quantity in this one and the Gunners have a great chance of banking a solid win. We are going with the simple option of Arsenal to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Dundee United v St Mirren Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
- Stuttgart v Union Berlin Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
- Odds on the favourites for 2019/20 Big Five European Leagues
- Lazio v Bologna Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th May 2019
- Juventus v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th May 2019
- Woodgate early favourite in Next Middlesbrough Manager Betting
- Sevilla v Athletic Bilbao Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th May 2019
- Napoli v Inter Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th May 2019
- Bookmakers make Villa 8/13 favourites to earn promotion
Tags: Arsenal, Arsenal UEFA Europa League, Arsenal v Vorskla, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Europa League Odds, Vorskla, Vorskla UEFA Europa League