Arsenal v Real Madrid Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th July 201923rd July 2019 / lee
Arsenal v Real Madrid International Champions Cup Preview, 24th July 00:00 am
It’s nothing to ever read into of course, but Arsenal are leading the way in the International Champions Cup having won two from two. In their final game of this season’s challenge, they will be going up against Real Madrid. The Spaniards lost their opening game in the ICC 2019 against Bayern Munich. Read our Arsenal v Real Madrid betting tips for more.
Arsenal v Real Madrid Betting Odds*
Real Madrid 21/20
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 21st, 2019 at 10:19 p.m.)
Arsenal News and Form
Arsenal opened their campaign with a 2-1 win over Bayern Munich out in Carson, Los Angeles. Their first was an own goal in their favour before Edward Nketiah netted the winner two minutes from time for a 2-1 success. Then they were up against Fiorentina in their second game. Englishman Nketiah was once again the hero of the day as he scored two of their three goals in a 3-0 success.
So it has been a good start to the summer for the striker. There’s still little happening in the transfer market from the Gunners, but if anything is going to happen on that front it is likely to intensify when they get back home. Boss Unai Emery fielded a young side against Fiorentina. They will likely be stronger for the game against Real Madrid. Will they have enough to bank that third win?
Real Madrid News and Form
Real Madrid opened up their International Champions Cup with a 3-1 reverse against Bayern Munich. Summer signing Eden Hazard was the only new face on show in the starting line up. Real Madrid were already 3-0 downing the game before Rodrygo got their consolation. Brasilian Rodrygo arrived in the summer from Santos. That game was out in Houston, this one is being played at Landover in Maryland. They have had a busy summer with striker Luka Jovic also having arrived. So they are going to be lining up very differently at the start of this season from the close of last. Other big-money arrivals have been Ferland Mendy from Lyon and Eder Militao from Porto, both defenders.
Arsenal v Real Madrid Tips & Odds
Who will win – Arsenal v Real Madrid Predictions
It’s probably not a bad time to be backing Arsenal to beat Real Madrid. It’s pre-season friendly stuff, but Arsenal have at least been in winning form on their tour of the USA, whereas Real Madrid are pretty much just starting up in their summer efforts. Arsenal to win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Arsenal, Arsenal International Champions Cup, Arsenal v Real Madrid, International Champions Cup, International Champions Cup odds, Real Madrid, Real Madrid International Champions Cup