Arsenal v Karabakh Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th December 201811th December 2018 / lee
Arsenal v Qarabag Europa League Preview, 13th December 8.00pm
The Gunners have already won the group so they can take things easy on Thursday night with nothing to sweat over. Karabakh have been eliminated already so there is absolutely nothing riding on this game. Read our Arsenal v Karabakh betting tips for more.
Arsenal v Karabakh Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on December 11th, 2018 at 2:17 p.m.)
Arsenal News and Form
Arsenal can have a relaxed evening on home soil because they have already won this Europa League group thanks to a W4 D1 record on the board. At the Emirates in the group Arsenal have banked a 4-2 win over Vorskla and then a 0-0 against Sporting. In three of their five group stage games, the Gunners have not conceded. Their home record in the Europa League is W5 D3 L1. Last season in what was their first ever Europa League campaign, Arsenal fell at the semi-final stage against Atletico Madrid. They have scored a total of 22 goals in their nine home games, conceding eight in their Europa League history.
They have only taken one clean sheet in their last five Europa league home games. When they went to Baku on match day two, that was their first ever game against a side from Azerbaijan. In Arsenal’s 3-0 win over Karabakh, three players scored their first ever goals for the club (Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Emile Smith Rowe and Matteo Guendouzi). The Gunners have taken a clean sheet in each of their last four Europa League games. They will equal the competition record if they make it five in a row. Arsenal are currently unbeaten in 21 games in all competitions (W16 D5) and have won nine of their thirteen home fixtures this season (D3 L1).
Arsenal v Karabakh Head to Head
Arsenal beat Karabakh 3-0 on match day
That was the first-ever meeting between the two clubs
Karabakh News and Form
There’s no pressure on Karabakh to perform as they have already been eliminated so this is a total dead rubber of a game. Karabakh have collected three points in the group so far. They came from a win at Vorskla. In their other road game, they suffered a 2-0 defeat at Sporting. Karabakh failed to score in any of their first three group games. This is their fifth consecutive season in a UEFA group stage and have yet to make it to the knockout phase. They are W3 D1 L7 in their previous Europa League away games and there has been a trend with those away wins of theirs. They have all been by a 1-0 scoreline. In just six road games this season Karabakh have scored just three goals (W2 D2 L2).
Arsenal v Karabakh Tips & Odds
Who will win – Arsenal v Karabakh Predictions
Neither are likely to be a full strength and both would rather be putting their feet up. It is a total dead rubber so we can predict nothing else than a low-scoring home win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Genoa v Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st January 2019
- Bolton v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st January 2019
- Napoli v Lazio Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2019
- Fulham v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2019
- Huddersfield v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2019
- Southampton v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019
- Newcastle v Cardiff Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019
- Manchester United v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019
- Liverpool v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th January 2019
Tags: Arsenal, Arsenal europa league, Arsenal v Karabakh, Europa League, Europa League odds, Karabakh, Karabakh Europa League