Arsenal v Fiorentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th July 201919th July 2019 / lee
Arsenal v Fiorentina Club Friendly Preview, 20th July 11.00pm
After a midweek meeting with Bayern Munich, Arsenal will move on to the weekend to face Fiorentina in the International Champions Cup. This one is being played in Charlotte, North Carolina. Fiorentina started their ICC campaign with a win over Guadalajara in the opening game of this summer’s fixtures. Read our Arsenal v Fiorentina betting tips for more.
Arsenal v Fiorentina Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 18th, 2019 at 9:33 p.m.)
Arsenal News and Form
Arsenal faced up to Bayern Munich in midweek in the International Champions Cup and managed to grab 2-1 win thanks to a late goal from Eddie Nketiah. That was after the Gunners had picked up a 3-0 win over the Colorado Rapids on Tuesday in the US. Next up for them is Fiorentina and then Real Madrid next Tuesday in their final ICC 2019 match. The Gunners have yet to do anything in the transfer market to change their fortunes.
They have had bids for Wilfried Zaha and Kieran Tierney shut down. Arsenal have been having a look at their youth on Tour so far and that may well be important for them going forward. They reportedly have very little money to spend. Considering that the Gunners shipped 51 goals in their Premier League campaign last year, it seems a little risky to be backing them for a clean sheet in a friendly.
Fiorentina News and Form
Fiorentina stepped out in Illinois to face Mexican side Guadalajara on Tuesday and the Serie A side banked a 2-1 win. The Italians had fallen behind in the game, but they were only trailing for two minutes before pulling it back. Scoring Fiorentina’s first goal was Giovanni Simeone, son of Atletico Madrid boss Diego. Hopefully, at least that is the sign of goals to come in this test against Arsenal. Following this, Fiorentina will face Benfica four days later for their final game of this international friendly series. There could be a big season ahead for the Viola. Just last month they were purchased by billionaire Rocco Commisso. It can’t get a lot worse. They only finished four points above the drop zone in Serie A last season.
Arsenal v Fiorentina Tips & Odds
Who will win – Arsenal v Fiorentina Predictions
It’s only friendly stuff, but we’ll take it. There could well be goals at both ends in this one and so we feel it’s worth lending on a high scoring game (over 2.5 goals). As for a winner, well, let’s go with Arsenal as the Viola are in rebuild mode.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Arsenal, Arsenal Club Friendly, Arsenal v Fiorentina, Club Friendly, Club Friendly odds, Fiorentina, Fiorentina Club Friendly