Arsenal v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 6th October 2019 6th October 2019 / lee
Arsenal v Bournemouth Premier League Preview, 6th October 2.00 pm
The Gunners have a chance to climb all the way up into third place in the table on Sunday. That will happen if they beat Bournemouth. The Cherries though will be making the trip to the Emirates full of confidence after putting a run of good form together. Read our Arsenal v Bournemouth betting tips for more.
Arsenal v Bournemouth Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 3rd, 2019 at 9.46 p.m.)
Arsenal News and Form
The Gunners are on a four-match undefeated streak of form in the Premier League but drew three of those four. Last time out it was a 1-1 draw at Manchester United which they got. Arsenal are unbeaten on home soil this season in the top flight, winning two of their three played. The defence of Arsenal has still been a little bit questionable. They have not taken a clean sheet in any of their six.
Four of their last five games in the league have ended over 2.5 goals. They have conceded exactly two goals in their last two road games. But Arsenal have their own positive scoring power, having netted at least two goals in all but one of their last thirteen league home games. Arsenal have scored at least three goals in each of their last three at home against the Cherries. The home record of Arsenal is impressive, having lost only one of their last 21 on home soil in the top flight.
Arsenal v Bournemouth Head to Head
Arsenal won both league meetings last season
There have been over 2.5 goals in each of the last six meetings
Arsenal are W7 D1 L1 in the overall head to head
Both teams have scored in five of the last six clashes
Bournemouth News and Form
Bournemouth are three matches unbeaten in the league currently. They missed out on a three-match winning streak last time out as they were held to a 2-2 home draw by West Ham. But the Cherries are scoring well, having netted at least two goals in each of their last three league games. They have hit the back of the net in all league games in this campaign. The Cherries have scored at least two goals in all but one of their last six on the road as well.
So a decent betting angle for this game is to look for goals. Another stat to back that up is 2.5 goals appearing in each of Bournemouth’s last six away games. Bournemouth are working with a big injury list at the moment including the likes of David Brooks and Charlie Daniels. Both of the league defeats that the Cherries have suffered this season have been by a two-goal margin.
Arsenal v Bournemouth Tips & Odds
Who will win - Arsenal v Bournemouth Predictions
Bournemouth aren’t at their strongest, but you still expect them to turn up and get on the scoreboard. But still, at the end of the day, Arsenal’s home form is strong enough to hint that they will get the victory.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Arsenal, Arsenal premier league, Arsenal v Bournemouth, Bournemouth, Bournemouth premier league , premier league, premier league odds