Albania vs France Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 201915th November 2019 / lee
Albania vs France Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 17th November 7.45pm
France are heading to Euro 2020 as expected and will likely get there as group winners. A win in Albania will guarantee that. It was a narrow home win that they took over Moldova on Thursday which got them there. Albania have been eliminated. Read our Albania vs France betting tips for more.
Albania vs France Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 14th, 2019 at 6:12 p.m.)
Albania News and Form
Albania were held to a 2-2 home draw by Andorra on Thursday, a result which they probably will have been very disappointed by. They had won two home games in a row in qualification before that. But it does at least move them onto a three-match undefeated streak of home form in fixtures, Albania having scored at least two goals in each of those three games.
After scoring only one in their previous four home fixtures (competitive and friendly) that has been a surprising burst of scoring output. In European Championship home qualifiers, Albania are W3 D3 L3 in their last nine, so they are unpredictable. After failing to beat Andorra though, you wonder how they are going to hold out against France. Albania have conceded at least two goals in five of their last six home qualifiers.
Albania vs France Head to Head
France are W6 D1 L1 in the head to head with Albania
Albania won their last home meeting with France 1-0
France have won both competitive trips to Albania
None of the last five meetings have produced an away win
France News and Form
A late penalty by Olivier Giroud gave France a home win in midweek over Moldova. That moved them onto a six-match undefeated streak of form in the qualification group since their defeat in Turkey. It made Olivier Giroud top scorer in the group with six goals. Les Bleus are at the top of the group now after Turkey were held to a draw on Thursday by Iceland.
France and Turkey have locked in the top two spots, so this group is done and dusted. France have won three of their away qualifiers in this campaign, the one slip up happening in Turkey. In five of their last six away wins in European Championship qualification fixtures, France have scored at least two goals. They have earned back-to-back clean sheets on the road now in such fixtures.
Albania vs France Tips & Odds
Who will win – Albania vs France Predictions
Albania have been scoring pretty well on home soil lately, and it may be worth just backing them to get to half time level. France don’t need full intensity in this match, but they still look the more likely of the two to collect a win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Albania, Albania Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Albania vs France, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, France, France Euro 2020 Qualifiers