AC Milan v Lecce Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 201919th October 2019 / lee
AC Milan v Lecce Serie A Preview, 20th October 7.45pm
AC Milan are struggling down in the bottom half of the table, having taken three losses in their last four games played. They are struggling for goal-scoring output this season, but take on a side who are down in the relegation zone. Lecce boasts the joint second-worst defensive record in the league heading back into action. Read our AC Milan v Lecce betting tips for more.
AC Milan v Lecce Betting Odds*
AC Milan 9/20
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 15th, 2019 at 7:25 p.m.)
AC Milan News and Form
Things haven’t been going too well for Milan recently who have lost three of their last four games. They are at W3 L4 for the season in Serie A, sitting in the bottom half of the table. They have conceded in each of their last four games and have shipped at least two goals in three of their last four played. Their home form for the season is at W1 L2 and have suffered back to back losses at the San Siro against Inter and Fiorentina.
Milan have been struggling for goals, averaging under a goal per game this season. Of the six goals that they scored this season, two-thirds of their goals have been in the second half of games. They have, however, conceded almost 80% of their goals this season in the second period of games too. They certainly need a boost of three points from this game.
AC Milan v Lecce Head to Head
Milan won both league meetings last season
Lecce have failed to register a win against Milan in their last six meetings
Just two of the last six meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Lecce have won only two of the previous 22 meetings with Milan in all competitions
Lecce News and Form
Lecce will pull themselves up level with Milan on nine points if they collect the win. They have been having massive defensive problems, having conceded at over two goals per game on average this season. They are sat on a W2 L5 record this season and are starting the weekend down in the relegation zone. The positive for them ahead of this fixture, is that their two wins in this campaign have happened on the road.
Six of their seven goals scored in this campaign have been on the road as well, with 75% of their games going over 3.5 goals. They have been losing at the half time break in two of their four road games. Sampdoria are the only team to have conceded more goals this season in Serie A than Lecce have done. Lecce have opened the scoring in just two of their seven games played.
AC Milan v Lecce Tips & Odds
Who will win – AC Milan v Lecce Predictions
This is a good chance on home soil for Milan to get themselves going again. Their win over Genoa before the international break should have steadied the ship. They looked defensively fragile, but that may not come into play in this one. Home win by 1 goal margin.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: AC Milan, AC Milan Serie A, AC Milan v Lecce, Lecce, Lecce Serie A, Serie A, Serie A odds