AC Milan v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 201916th March 2019 / lee
AC Milan v Inter Serie A Preview, 17th March 7.30pm
There is a fascinating Rome derby going down in Serie A on Sunday. It is a game between third and fourth with AC Milan holding a one-point advantage over their rivals. There are the ones with a strong form at the moment having won each of their last five league games. Read our AC Milan v Inter betting tips for more.
AC Milan v Inter Betting Odds*
AC Milan 11/8
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 15th, 2019 at 9:09 p.m.)
AC Milan News and Form
AC Milan are carrying great form at the moment with a five-match winning streak away. During that run of games, they have conceded only the two goals as well, banking three clean sheets. It has been a huge surge from them and they have won each of their last three home fixtures. AC Milan’s home record this season in Serie A is W9 D3 L2. In their last eight games home and away, they have taken a total of five clean sheets.
Defensively they have conceded at under a goal per game on average on home soil this season but still, 64% of all their league home games have gone over 2.5 goals. In seven of their last eight league victories, home and away AC Milan have scored at least two goals. Eight of the 12 home goals which they have conceded this season have come in the second half of their fixtures. Only the current top to have better home records in the division than Milan have.
AC Milan v Inter Head to Head
Inter Milan took a 1-0 home win over Milan in October
Milan are unbeaten in five home games against their rivals
Three of the last four meetings with AC Milan as the home side have ended in a draw
Inter have lost just one of their last nine against AC Milan
Inter News and Form
Inter have fallen into some slightly indifferent form as of late with a W3 D2 L3 record in their last eight top-flight games. Their form away from this season reads W6 D3 L5. They have played four away games this season against sides currently sitting in the top seven and Inter have lost three of those drawing the other one. They have lost two of their last four out on the road (W1 D3), so it hasn’t quite been happening for them really since mid-January.
In their 14 road games, they have scored a total of 19 goals, earning a clean sheet in 36% of those fixtures. Inter have conceded 62% of their away goals after the halftime break in their fixtures. Home and away they are on a five-match scoring streak in the top flight and they have opened the scoring in more than half of their away games. Only the current top two of Juventus and Napoli have better defensive records in Serie A than Inter have this season
AC Milan v Inter Tips & Odds
Who will win – AC Milan v Inter Predictions
It is not a huge reach to get to the draw in this derby match. AC Milan have struggled to beat Inter in recent times, but they are carrying a nice bit of form with them currently. But Inter may well be able to hold out for a share of the spoils.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Kosovo vs England Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Bolton vs MK Dons Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Tranmere vs Wycombe Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Blackpool vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Luxembourg vs Portugal Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Northern Ireland vs Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Cyprus vs Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Azerbaijan vs Wales Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
Tags: AC Milan, AC Milan Serie A, AC Milan v Inter, Inter, Inter Serie A, Serie A, Serie A odds