Aberdeen v Chikhura Prediction & Betting Tips, 1st August 201929th July 2019 / lee
Aberdeen v Chikhura Europa League Preview, 1st August 7.45pm
Aberdeen have some work to do in this tie. They picked up a 1-1 draw on their travels in the first leg of this tie. Things could be a bit more comfortable back on home soil for them as they take on their Georgian counterparts. Aberdeen had a struggle in the last round, but will they pull through once more? Read our Aberdeen v Chikhura betting tips for more.
Aberdeen v Chikhura Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 28th, 2019 at 8.18 p.m.)
Aberdeen News and Form
It has just been a little bit edgy from Aberdeen so far in the Europa League qualifiers. They have looked a bit rusty to be fair. They only took 2-1 successes over RoPS in the previous round. In the first leg of this second qualifying round tie they made the long trip to Georgia and the game was balanced out at 1-1. The goals from both teams in the game came from the penalty spot.
That is back to back games now that Sam Cosgrave has netted a penalty in. The Dons then will be looking for their first clean sheet of this campaign as they head back to Pittodrie. Aberdeen can rely on a good run of unbeaten home form in Europe. They are W4 D3 in their last seven home European games. Their last two home wins have been by a 2-1 scoreline. Their last four home draws in Europa have all been 1-1 affairs.
Aberdeen v Chikhura Head to Head
The first leg of this time was the first meeting between the two clubs
Chikhura News and Form
Chikhura will probably be somewhat happy with their 1-1 draw in the first leg of this tie. They are still big underdogs to qualify though. The interesting thing about this is the European form of Chikhura, which isn’t bad. Following the draw against the Dons, they have lost just one of their last seven European fixtures. They are W3 D3 L1 in that sequence of games so don’t immediately appear to be a pushover. There’s more to this as well. The Georgian side have posted a W4 D3 L1 record in their last eight Eurepoan away games. Granted that’s all been in Europa League qualifiers and only once in their history have been past the second round of qualifying. In last season’s second qualifying round they lost 2-0 at Maribor.
Aberdeen v Chikhura Tips & Odds
Who will win – Aberdeen v Chikhura Predictions
The Dons haven’t quite clicked yet so early in the season. However, they have stuck in there and gotten the job done. They need a bit more sharpness up front and this isn’t a particularly easy game given the form of their opponents in Europe. Aberdeen to win by a one goal margin.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Aberdeen, Aberdeen Europa League, Aberdeen v Chikhura, Chikhura, Chikhura Europa League, Europa League, Europa League odds