888Sport offer Man City 7/1 or Liverpool 12/1 enhanced odds to win17th March 2017 / lee
The big game of the weekend in the Premier League comes from the Etihad on Sunday when Man City and Liverpool square off. Manchester City have put together some good form in the league currently, with a six match unbeaten streak of form (W4 D2) under their belt. That’s a great return and they have gone W4 D1 in their last five league games at the Etihad as well. This is a big game for them to help lock in a top three spot this season.
But Liverpool are the ones with the head to head form, having won each of the last four meetings against the Citizens and going W5 L1 against them in their last six. Liverpool have scored in each of their last 12 games against the Citizens in all competitions too and Jurgen Klopp’s men have actually gone unbeaten in their nine games against sides currently in the top six of the Premier League table this season (W5 D4 L0). With recent wins over Spurs and Arsenal, they will show up and compete.
Register an account with 888Sport and take Man City 7/1 or Liverpool 12/1 enhanced odds to win.
This offer from 888Sport is for new customers only. When you sign up with them, make your qualifying deposit and then make a qualifying bet with your first money stake of £5 placed on either Man City or Liverpool to win. The maximum stake for the Enhanced Odds is £10, any stake above this amount will be paid out at the normal odds. Only the first bet placed following registration will qualify for this promotion. Free bet tokens are added in maximum denominations of £20. If your bet wins you get paid out in cash at the regular odds and additional winnings will be credited as free bet tokens. The 888Sport enhanced odds promotion is valid until 19th March 2017 16:29:59 GMT.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Colombia v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips - World Cup 2018
- Poland v Senegal Prediction & Betting Tips - World Cup 2018
- How to Convert Odds
- Russia v Egypt Prediction & Betting Tips - World Cup 2018
- Tunisia v England Prediction & Betting Tips - World Cup 2018
- Sweden v South Korea Prediction & Betting Tips - World Cup 2018
- Belgium v Panama Prediction & Betting Tips - World Cup 2018
- Brazil v Switzerland Prediction & Betting Tips - World Cup 2018
- Double Winning Offer at Boylesports on World Cup 2018 games