888Sport offer Man City 7/1 or Liverpool 12/1 enhanced odds to win17th March 2017 / lee
The big game of the weekend in the Premier League comes from the Etihad on Sunday when Man City and Liverpool square off. Manchester City have put together some good form in the league currently, with a six match unbeaten streak of form (W4 D2) under their belt. That’s a great return and they have gone W4 D1 in their last five league games at the Etihad as well. This is a big game for them to help lock in a top three spot this season.
But Liverpool are the ones with the head to head form, having won each of the last four meetings against the Citizens and going W5 L1 against them in their last six. Liverpool have scored in each of their last 12 games against the Citizens in all competitions too and Jurgen Klopp’s men have actually gone unbeaten in their nine games against sides currently in the top six of the Premier League table this season (W5 D4 L0). With recent wins over Spurs and Arsenal, they will show up and compete.
Register an account with 888Sport and take Man City 7/1 or Liverpool 12/1 enhanced odds to win.
This offer from 888Sport is for new customers only. When you sign up with them, make your qualifying deposit and then make a qualifying bet with your first money stake of £5 placed on either Man City or Liverpool to win. The maximum stake for the Enhanced Odds is £10, any stake above this amount will be paid out at the normal odds. Only the first bet placed following registration will qualify for this promotion. Free bet tokens are added in maximum denominations of £20. If your bet wins you get paid out in cash at the regular odds and additional winnings will be credited as free bet tokens. The 888Sport enhanced odds promotion is valid until 19th March 2017 16:29:59 GMT.
Read the latest football predictions:
- Spain U21 v Italy U21 Prediction & Betting Tips - 27th June 2017
- England U21 v Germany U21 Prediction & Betting Tips - 28th June 2017
- Double Winnings offer at Coral for Hurricanes v Lions
- On Your Bike: A Betting Guide to the Tour De France 2017
- Germany v Cameroon Prediction & Betting Tips - 25th June 2017
- Chile v Australia Prediction & Betting Tips - 25th June 2017
- New Zealand v Portugal Confederations Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 24th June 2017
- Queen’s Club Double Winnings Tennis offer at Coral
- Saturday Ascot action - get an extra place special at Paddy Power